You’ve got a great idea for a landscape feature but need someone to make it - who do you turn to?
You need to find a company who:
- will meet with you to understand your ideas and the landscape you are creating
- can build what you want from your concept sketches or design data saving you time in detailing
- understands how to design custom products for an outdoor environment so that they don’t corrode or decay
- works with the latest, most durable materials from stainless steel to Tricoya, glass to tensile fabrics
- designs products to be easily installed and can cope with awkward sites
- creates great product visuals for you and your clients to approve
- communicates clearly throughout the project so that you are never left wondering what’s happening
- is very versatile and can make anything from a fountain to a feature garden stair
- gives you creative solutions to tricky problems
- knows about the CDM regulations and ensures that your products and projects comply
We have worked with built environment projects for 20 years, specialising in architectural features, as well as landscape products and structures. We understand the issues you face and will simply give you excellent products.
Briefed to create an iconic design that would be really durable we created this flowing shape in stainless steel with Siberian larch cladding.
These materials mean that it will have an outdoor life of at least 50 years with no maintenance – other than cleaning. The design includes lots of ventilation for wood drying but is also designed to allow water to drain over and out of the structure without wetting the wood.
With a capacity of 1m3 it is really practical as well as looking elegant.
The store has had a huge amount of positive comment and lots of suggestions for similar products; it could easily be adapted to create a sitting shelter.
Yet again we have met and exceeded our brief...
Having an in-house CNC routing facility means that we can easily replicate traditional timber paling profiles – however complex.
We are also able to draw on a wide range of historic designs for clients who have period properties and are looking to recreate traditional paling fences.
Of course we can also create contemporary designs and combine profiled palings with profiles in other materials such as stainless steel.
Palings are available in a range of timbers or the latest more durable modified composite boards.
"Having worked with Makersmith on a few occasions I can say that their design expertise and manufacturing capability is excellent. From fine-tuning my design ideas through to delivering a finished product, they make the process painless. Highly recommended."
Jack Barber - North Yorkshire
|Royal Horticultural Society||General Gardening Information||https://www.rhs.org.uk/|
|British Association of Landscape Industries||Landscape Industry contractors and information||http://www.bali.org.uk/|