There are fabrications and there are fabrications…
There's more to designing fabrications than simply welding standard steel sections together...
- Careful design can save process and set up time by introducing self-aligning features
- Creative use of sheet metal components can save time and weight when used to replace rolled steel sections
- Clear detailing can eliminate weld distortion and in-service stress problems
We approach fabrication design and delivery with as much creativity and attention to detail as we do any other product design which means you get efficient, clear information and we can deliver your fabrications too.
David Tomlinson - Derbyshire
Specialist DetailsThere's even more capability for you as we have particular expertise in structural sheet metal design including:
- Designing with pre-coated steel
- Developing thin rolled steel sections
- Designer laser cut and turret punched features
- Non-welded connections including: self-connecting joints, self-clinching sheet metal joins, riveted connections
- Design of complex formed components and enclosures
You can benefit from our extensive experience in ferrous and non-ferrous fabrication to design and manufacture more efficient and cost-effective products.