Making our heritage accessible is of vital importance, preserving it is essential - that's what we do...
...design, manufacture and install custom heritage displays
Why come to us?
- We are enthusiastic supporters of the heritage sector and our team includes heritage professionals alongside experienced designers and craftspeople
- You get a flexible, creative approach to your projects built on years of design and manufacturing experience
- Right-first-time design based on 3D computer aided design and precise detailing
- Unrestricted choice of materials including metals, glass, timber, plastic, and textiles
- The quality of our products complements the most prestigious heritage environments
- We communicate clearly to ensure you are fully aware of the status of your project.
- We offer a 5 year warranty (subject to T&C) for all our projects.
We’ll work flexibly with you in whatever way is best for your project.
You get a complete turnkey service from first contact to final installation and commissioning, including specialist features such as:
- Temperature and humidity controls
- Security systems
- Graphics and displays – including specialist illustrations
We can deal with single small artefacts to complete collections and large scale industrial objects to fragile textiles and documents.
We can also help you by providing a full project management service, integrating other work if needed
Call: 01723 336322 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“We use Makersmith for any tricky challenge which might seem insurmountable, and they have always alleviated any of our concerns and done a great job. Nothing is ever too much trouble for Makersmith.”
Jennifer Dunne - Collections Manager at Scarborough Museums Trust